We’ve all heard it: “It’s better to give than to receive.”
Ha. Tell that to your dog.
Dogs give and receive wholeheartedly, and without judgement.
They’re very good at it. And if you ask me, the average dog enjoys life far more than most of us two-leggeds.
The thing about giving and receiving is, it’s an energy flow. It’s got to be open on both ends.
But many of us get programmed (by ideas like the one above) that it’s not OK to receive.
Or that we’re somehow not deserving.
Nonsense, of course.
We’re all creatures of Nature, part of Divine Creation. We deserve to receive just like any other creature.
Not only that, but it’s important for us to receive love and good things. It empowers us to give in return. And thus ensure that the cycle of energy remains unbroken.
So with that in mind, here are 3 things you can do today to practice your Divine capacity to Receive:
1. Take your compliments. Next time someone compliments you, resist the urge to downplay yourself. Instead, flash them a beautiful smile and gift them with a heartfelt “Thank you!” It will make you both feel great.
2. Say “Thank You”. We all receive amazing things into our lives on a regular basis without even thinking about it. Becoming consciously aware of how blessed we are opens us to receiving more. Consider something or someone in your life that you’ve been taking for granted, and give thanks for or to them. This is powerful and can really help clear up blocks to prosperity, especially when you do it regularly.
3. Expect good things to come your way. Keep your eyes open. Look for abundance, and you’ll find it. 🙂
For example, here are just a few of the products you can download for free:
- Archangel Insight Guide
- Raising and Maintaining a High Vibration for You and Your Animals
- 7 Ways to Receive Spiritual Messages
- Manifesting through the Power of the Moon
- Revamp Your Vibe in 5 Minutes
Plus loads more. (And for you entrepreneurs, I’m offering a 3-part report on how to leverage LinkedIn. :-))
The offerings rotate, so you’ll see different ones each time you log in.